TKillVirusTKillVirus

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Poontah! Poontah!

Death by Ruru

Awsome animation but its an old concept and there is a shorter version in a song call ed Death by Ruru

Nintendold Nintendold

Granny Titties

Amazing. Great concept but was kinda slow still made me laugh rather a rather unhealthy loud laugh

Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

Unicorns with Dildos instead of horns

Just when i thought Retarded Animal Babies might have been getting out dated this episode comes and renews everything. A superb job

Super Samurai Sweeper Super Samurai Sweeper

Great game. I love the concept and the strategy involved. Work near flawlessly with a few exceptions listed below.
- The added clicks sometimes will not work
-On a single occasion my samurai killed no enemies and was drained of all his life
-Simply watching the animations becomes boring after a while

Doodle God 2 Doodle God 2

Amazing

I had completely forgot how much I enjoyed the original. Well done sir

Street Fighter LoA Street Fighter LoA

Broken I Think

The guard system is broken and after about 30 mins of trying i cant seem to beat anyone :( so disapointing

Muja responds:

Mmm, just a question: how is it possible that the game is broken for you but not for all the others who, in the meanwhile, are playing, voting and reviewing it?

Just restart a new game and, THIS TIME, pay attention to the tutorial. Or not, it's up to you to decide. ^_^

!! Too Long !! !! Too Long !!

Sw33t

Hey man well done. Its sweet the vocals are a little wierd at some points but, awsome job with the instrumental.